Butterfly's teacher just called to inform me that she's been having some issues at school. She is constantly talking during tests, she made another girl cry at recess, she gets up and walks across the room to pass notes, and she is back to coloring on her face with markers.
So, I will be spending the evening reading through all my info on tips that will help out the teacher. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to think back to what we did last year, but I'm having a hard time thinking back right now.
Luckily, I have about an hour and a half before I have to go pick B up from school. Hopefully that will be enough time for me to cool down!!
Other than that, things have been relatively uneventful. Her new thing is threatening to throw things at me. Sunday morning she chucked a hard plastic McDonald's toy at my chest. Last night she said if I didn't stop talking to me she would throw a book at my face. She then proceeded to pick up the biggest, heaviest book she had. Charming. I told her I loved her no matter what, and I would never leave her, and I went in the other room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment