Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The holidays are never easy, are they? Butterfly has been ALL over the place these past few days. No matter what we try she is just a mess. There is just so much going on, and no matter how much we try to shield her from it at home, it's coming at her from every other direction. But we'll survive. Tomorrow I have the day off to be home with her. I think we'll start out by making a Christmas card for BirthMom. She doesn't want to talk about her much these days at all, but I know it's still in there.

I was watching Fox News this morning and was so sad to see a woman who was trying to get their adopted son taken away by the state. She found knives under his mattress and a note saying he was sorry he had to kill her. Scary and devastating. They mentioned RAD along with numerous other problems. So sad. They will be in my prayers.

Best of luck to all of you this Christmas! I hope your little darlings handle it all as well as can be expected! Can't wait to catch up with everyone's blogs in the New Year! (assuming I survive the visit with the in-laws. haha.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you find peace and love this season!

No comments: